Thursday, March 5, 2009

In the game

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp

I'm in the game..for better or for worse. I'm anxious to see if this is something I enjoy and keep up with - or if this is one of those blogs that has months between posts. We'll see. Either way, I'm very late in the game when it comes to having a blog. With the not so distant emergence of young "D" - Mimi and Juju will need to see pictures and have updates on poops and feedings and my ability to father a child. But this isn't going to be a blog about the kiddo. It's going to be a blog about whatever I feel like writing on it whenever I feel like writing on it. Topics should include: Auburn athletics - amusing stories from a 9th grade classroom - the family and in-laws and uncomfortable or humorous stories that arise therein - varied and various other topics.

Again - we'll see if this takes.......

3 comments:

Bull said...

YES! I know you've thought long and hard (that's what she said) about entering the blog world, and I'm thrilled that you are here. I look forward to many Napp-isms to come. Please do a post about how much you like monkeys.

The Coles said...

Aunt Nana also would like updates on the pooping and feeding of young D

Judy Napp said...

JuJu and Pop will enjoy looking at pictures of D and reading all about Michael as a daddy and Sus as a mommy. I am glad that you are beardless.

Post a Comment