Friday, April 3, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp



I'm an uncle for the 2nd time -- Mattie Cole was born on March 24th. I scurried down to Mobile to meet her -- 7 hours of driving and 1 1/2 hours of visiting made for a long but reflective night. Juju took this picture. It elicits many an "Awwww" from the girls that see it. Guys say things like "Cool" or "That's Nice." It's one of my favorite pictures that I've ever been in...it's the wallpaper on my school computer. Welcome to existence Mattie....you're awesome!

Mattie at 2 weeks old - we're sharing a nap. OK - I posed as if I was asleep because Susanne said it would make a better picture. Just keepin' it real......

1 comments:

The Coles said...

We are excited to see you again next weekend.... Mattie is a really good baby! We are very glad that you scurried to Mobile... much love brother!

Post a Comment