Friday, July 3, 2009

Setting the scene

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp

Juju and pop made it around 3 am -- after circumnavigating the entire hospital and staring at each other through a glass exterior door that had a magnetic lock, we finally met in the parking deck and I got them back to see Sus. She's trying to rest and get a little sleep now. Lots of labor ahead! Pop is snoring in the waiting room - Juju and I are watching TV and waiting on Mimi and Poppa to get here. Looks like it'll be an all-nighter for me. I'm not sleepy (but pop is.....and he's still snoring)

2 comments:

McKt said...

I pray everyone is able to get some rest. I know that feels pretty much impossible, but it would still be helpful. Who is on call tomorrow?

Ashley Turnbull said...

i am up and prayin....bull is also snoring...maybe i'll wake him with the news...look what fun people miss when they sleep thru the night!

Post a Comment