Sunday, August 30, 2009

The hardest part...

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp

From no new posts in 5 weeks to 2 in the same day....thank you swine flu. Here's a top 10 list of the worst parts of the swine flu:


10. Horrifically painful cough with headache and a leaky faucet for a nose
9. Getting a flu test at the doctor (they grab your brain stem through your nose)
8. Not leaving the house for 72 hours = cabin fever redrum redrum
7. Being told the flu test is negative - enjoying 4 hours of false wellness - then realizing the test was wrong
6. Counting the total milligrams of acetominaphen/tylenol/motrin that pharmacist Mike says I am allowed in 24 hours then realizing I've exceeded that total in about 18 hours
5. Missing fun outings with the Owens and Waldrons, along with church and D Group this weekend
4. Sweet Sus had to take care of two babies all weekend
3. Losing all of my taste buds (more detalied blog post on this tragedy later this week)
2. My best pick-up line, "Hey Sus, it looks like you've got the Fine Flu" just doesn't go over as well
1. Not being able to pick up, or hold, or hardly be in the same room with Davis

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Michael, goodness gracious! I hope you are better!!! That is just terrible!!! And I think No. 4 is the worst one...ha ha. I know what a "baby" A is when he's sick :-)

Makenzi said...

Oh no! Brad and I hope you get well quickly. In the meantime...will you PLEASE post more pics and videos of Davis??!!

Post a Comment