Friday, March 6, 2009

I Love the Ladies!

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp


So I'm pretty fired up about watching women's basketball today. Weird, right? The fam went to see the AU / UGA women's game a few weekends ago...and I've been following the team since the start of the conference schedule. I've watched more women's basketball in the last 6 weeks than the rest of my life combined (not counting watching Sister run the baseline of a 1-3-1 for 3 years). So, I'll be sneaking a peek at the AU / Ole Miss game that starts at noon today in the SEC women's tourny.

Bama fans will say that it's sad that we Auburn faithful only have women's basketball to be fired up about. I say to you - go fret over your "major violations" headlines and deal with the fact that little brother has been whooping big brother's tail in pretty much everything over the last decade. Thanks for making the Iron Bowl a rivalry again.

Nonetheless - War Eagle ladies - bring it home this weekend.

1 comments:

The Coles said...

I was such a great runner of the baseline... nope!

Post a Comment