Friday, March 6, 2009

(South)Eastbound and Down

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp


The wifey and I will be going to AU Saturday for the SOLD OUT game against LSU. Hopefully I'll get in...there were some vague email correspondences between me and the basketball office today concerning the high school coaches pass list. I'll be taking a copy of said email and I'll assume it carries legal weight on the matter.

It will be a lot of fun to attend a meaningful and exciting men's basketball game at Auburn. I really loved the 98 and 99 seasons when BEMC was regularly packed and the quality of basketball was high. Hopefully this game won't be disappointing. If we win -- we should be squarely on the bubble. Certainly we won't become the first SEC team EVER to win 10 conference games and be left out of the tournament.

0 comments:

Post a Comment