Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Celebrate

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp


So the last Willow Tree angel was a gift from me to Sus. I got her the angel named "Celebrate" when she was about 28 weeks pregnant. Davis Reed (I call him "D" most of the time) will be here in late June. We are thankful and praise God from whom all blessings flow. Here's a picture of all of the angels arranged on D's dresser. They tell quite a story....


Here are some pictures of Sus and me (who looks more pregnant?). This one is from Easter in Wilmer - somewhere around 29 weeks.

And here she is back at home with a shirt that I bought for her (around 30 weeks)




1 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I love the story behind the Willow Tree people, and we are so thankful that you are being blessed with this child. What a long road you have traveled, but thankfully, our Savior has traveled it before you. He knew this all along. And, this is HIM being given the glory.

And, y'all look fabulous - I just wish we lived closer so we could kick it at the hospital together! Ha! I'm glad you posted pictures...we needed to know what the Napp(s) looked like pregnant :-)

Post a Comment