Friday, May 8, 2009

You Can Stand Under My Umbrella

Posted by Michael and Susanne Napp


Showers! We (and by "We" I mean Davis and Susanne) had our first baby shower at my school this morning. It kicks off Showerfest 2009 with tour stops in Chelsea, Wilmer and Saraland. We like to avoid the major metropolitan areas and stick to the up and coming areas that surround the aforementioned cities. It's just how we roll.


The ladies at my school put together a great breakfast this morning in the media center -- for those of you living in the 80's and 90's, this used to be called a "Library." We got loads of gifts. Outfits, tubs, burp cloths, toys, books, and a gift card or two -- they were very generous. Several of Mimi's "dear friends" are throwing a shower in Wilmer tomorrow morning -- followed by the ladies of NoMo in Saraland. I'm excited about seeing our good friends the Owens and eating a meal on the causeway. If you grew up around fresh seafood, you just can't get that stuff if you don't live on the coast. So, I make sure to hit up a causeway restaurant anytime I'm down there. There will be pictures galore when we return so check back on Sunday or Monday.

1 comments:

Bull said...

Touche!

Post a Comment